Free Printable Planner Stickers Serie 1
I have a sweet printable to share with you today!
Trying to stay motivated to keep your life organized is not easy. It has taken me many years of practice to stick to a routine or accomplish simple day to day goals, like what to cook for dinner. I find it a lot easier to write it all down in my planner. I also love decorating it!
The solution Free Printable Planner Stickers
The easiest way to use this printout is to print it out on a full sheet of white sticker paper and if you own a Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait or other digital cutter you can cut out the planner stickers.
Other way is to print out the planner stickers on sticker paper and cut out by hand.
Description of the Free Printable Planner Stickers:
- Those sheets of this printable planner stickers size is 8.5″ x 11″ inches
- 1 ZIP file containing 6 JPG file, 1 PDF file & 6 Silhouette cut file. (300dpi)
- Files (Link to download below)
- Printer (optional) You can print it at your local store
- Full sheet Labels 8.5″ x 11″
- Silhouette cut machine (optional) You can cut it with scissor
- These stickers serve to Erin Condren Planner
Before I give you the file, there are a few things I’d like to say. I spent a lot of time designing and creating this printable, so please be kind when you use it.
- These printables are for personal use only
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim this work as your own
- If you post this on the internet, please give the credit to “Dulzura de papel” and link it back to my blog (http://dulzuradepapel.com/blog)